Thursday, October 18, 2012

CY7C1019CV33-10ZXAT code extraction

CY7C1019CV33-10ZXAT code extraction, chip decryption, mcu crack, dsp crack .

The CY7C1019CV33 is a high performance CMOS static RAM
organized as 131,072 words by 8 bits. Easy memory expansion
is provided by an active LOW Chip Enable (CE), an active LOW
Output Enable (OE), and tristate drivers. This device has an
automatic power down feature that significantly reduces power
consumption when deselected.
Writing to the device is accomplished by taking Chip Enable (CE)
and Write Enable (WE) inputs LOW. Data on the eight I/O pins
(I/O0
 through I/O7
) is then written into the location specified on
the address pins (A0
 through A16
).
Reading from the device is accomplished by taking Chip Enable
(CE) and Output Enable (OE) LOW while forcing Write Enable
(WE) HIGH. Under these conditions, the contents of the memory
location specified by the address pins will appear on the I/O pins.
The eight input/output pins (I/O0
 through I/O7
) are placed in a
high impedance state when the device is deselected (CE HIGH),
the outputs are disabled (OE HIGH), or during a write operation
(CE LOW, and WE LOW).

No comments:

Post a Comment