Thursday, October 18, 2012

CY7C1011CV33-12AXI code extraction

CY7C1011CV33-12AXI code extraction, chip decryption, mcu crack,
dsp crack .
The CY7C1011CV33 is a high performance complementary
metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) static RAM organized as
131,072 words by 16 bits. This device has an automatic power
down feature that significantly reduces power consumption when
deselected.
To write to the device, take CE and Write Enable (WE) inputs
LOW. If Byte Low Enable (BLE) is LOW, then data from I/O pins
(I/O0
 through I/O7
), is written into the location specified on the
address pins (A0
 through A16
). If Byte High Enable (BHE) is
LOW, then data from I/O pins (I/O8
 through I/O15
) is written into
the location specified on the address pins (A0
 through A16
).
To read from the device, take CE and OE LOW while forcing the
Write Enable (WE) HIGH. If BLE is LOW, then data from the
memory location specified by the address pins appear on I/O0
 to
I/O7
. If Byte High Enable (BHE) is LOW, then data from memory
appears on I/O8
 to I/O15
. For more information, see the Truth
Table on page 10 for a complete description of Read and Write
modes.
The input and output pins (I/O0
 through I/O15
) are placed in a
high impedance state when the device is deselected (CE HIGH),
the outputs are disabled (OE HIGH), the BHE and BLE are
disabled (BHE, BLE HIGH), or during a write operation (CE LOW
and WE LOW).

1 comment: